International Trade Bootcamp
For graduating students, to kickstart their career at Cogoport
Application Deadline: 30th November 2023
structure and curriculum in depth
Time: 4:00 PM - 5:00 PM IST
experience classroom learning
- Training in International Trade: 3 months (240 hours)
- Training Time: Monday to Friday 10 AM to 3 PM
- Format: In-person in Gurgaon office (Online option in special cases)
- Internship: 3 months (Post Successful Training Completion)
- Stipend for internship: Rs. 25,000 per month
- Starting Salary: 4.5 lakhs fixed + 1.5 Variable (Post Successful Internship Completion)
- Starting Date for Job: 1st July 2024
- Course Fee: 2.5 lakhs (Inclusive of GST)
- Seats: 25 per batch
- Application Deadline: 30th November 2023
- Program Start Date: 1st January 2024
- Location: Gurgaon
- Loan Assistance Partner: ICICI Bank
- 240 hours of training
- Need and Merit-Based Scholarship Available
- Training Duration: 3 months
Roles offered post course completion
Key Program Highlights
Comprehensive Industry Training
This intensive 240-hour course will equip you with the skills and expertise needed for a successful career in the global logistics industry.
Practical Learning and Internship
Put your knowledge into action with a 3-month internship following successful training completion.
This program paves the way for a bright and prosperous professional journey in the world of international trade.
Growth at Cogoport
Cogoport is a leading Global Trade Platform that revolutionizes global trade by providing efficient, transparent, and tech-driven solutions for its customers.
Empowering Nations Through International Trade
International trade has played a significant role in improving economic outcomes and reducing poverty across the globe. By facilitating the exchange of goods and services, trade opens avenues for employment growth and economic diversification, which in turn aid poverty reduction. However, there are several challenges that limit participation in international trade, especially for small and medium enterprises. This article explores the positive economic impact of international trade, existing challenges and how the recent growth of digital trade platforms can address these challenges.
08 August 2023
Exploring Types of Supply Chain Management Strategies & Logistics
What are the types of supply chain management? How can we effectively apply them to your business and customer service? Let's find out together!
21 June 2023